Covid 19 Update
To help control the spread of Coronavirus we have decided NOT to reopen our leisure facilities on July 25th, this includes the gym and swimming pool.
Our current service and facilities timetable will be as follows:
Golf Course Open : Bookings only
Hotel Open : Bookings only
Bar and Restaurant : Weekends – Bar 12noon – 10pm / Food 12noon – 9pm
Weekdays : Bar 2pm – 10pm –
Food : Mon – Wed 12noon – 3pm / 6pm – 9pm
Thurs 6pm – 9pm / Fri 12noon – 9pm
Our delicious Afternoon tea is currently available between 2pm and 5pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturdays. 24 hour notice is required on all bookings.
Bookings only : all dining reservations can be made via email to [email protected] or via telephone
Gym/Pool : Closed until further notice
We will be serving our traditional Sunday lunch from 12pm – 8pm
To comply with Government guidance, our seating capacity is limited and social distancing is in place. Therefore, table reservations are essential to avoid disappointment.
INDOORS: up to two households can be seated together, but must continue to socially distance at 1m+ from both the other household (if applicable), other customers and our teams.
Indoor table reservations are crucial. This can be done by telephoning 01302 722800 or via email to [email protected]
View our current menu here
Please read through the new measures we have taken to ensure the safety of our staff, guests and friends.
Please keep checking back for updates!
Cleaning Standards & Protective Equipment
Meeting the highest standards of cleanliness and ensuring our guests and teams remain safe is our highest priority. Ahead of opening, we have reviewed all cleaning procedures and protocols across all areas of our hotel.
Here are some of the new measures we will be adopting to keep our guests safe.
- Providing additional cleaning products for guests and teams to use, including antibacterial soap, hand gel and cleaning wipes.
- All high-touch public areas will receive extra attention (door handles, switches, tabletops), using effective cleaning products.
- We have adopted new measures to ensure the safe handling of items within our resort, to keep our teams and guests safe.
- As well as thorough cleaning from our housekeeping team, guests are encouraged to use the alcohol gel, antibacterial soap and cleaning wipes provided.
- Prior to opening, our teams will be fully trained on our new cleaning protocols and measures needed to keep themselves and our guests safe.
- New procedures will be put in place to help identify team members who may be feeling ill, or are displaying symptoms before their shift starts.
We have reviewed our already thorough cleaning protocols, so our guests can relax and enjoy a great night’s sleep, in a soft comfy bed and safe room.
- Bed linen is washed at 70 degrees
- We have removed all non-essential and reusable items from our rooms, including cushions, additional pillows, hospitality trays and printed materials.
- Where possible, the allocation of rooms will be rotated to provide a ‘rest period’ before new guests arrive.
- As a temporary measure we will not be servicing rooms during a stay. Guests can request fresh towels by depositing dirty towels in a bag provided and leaving it outside their rooms. Fresh towels will be delivered in a new, clean bag and left outside the room for collection.
- All high-touch points will receive extra attention using effective cleaning products.
Reduced Contact Hotel Services
We encourage our guests to take advantage of the streamlined check-in and out procedure.
- Chat with our team.
- Order food from our In-Room Dining menu.
- Contactless payment is available across the Hotel.
- All keys thoroughly sanitised.
Breakfast and Dining
- We have adapted our food offering to remove all buffets and open food items. These have been replaced with a reduced summer menu and our breakfast offering will be a Grab & Go style breakfast with fruit juice, fresh fruit, danish pastries and breakfast bar.
- We have removed reusable and ‘open’ items including beer mats, drinks stirrers etc.
- Printed menus will be replaced with new disposable menus.
- We have taken the necessary steps to space our seating in according with social distancing measures. Socially distanced, yet hospitable.
- Reduced menu available for pre-booked reservations only, please note we only have a limited capacity at present and all reservation requests must be made via email to [email protected]
Meetings & Events
- Social distancing across all of our meeting and event space with new measured capacities.
- Meeting and event spaces access-controlled with new deep cleaning protocols and all touchpoints sanitised regularly.
- Bespoke food and beverage options for successful socially distanced events.
- Single-use products to minimise contact.
- Socially distanced and capacity controlled.
- Hand sanitiser at the shop entrance.
- All golf buggies sanitised between each guest.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, seating and shoe cleaning have been removed.
- We are working on developing our service to make sure our guest and team stay safe including reduced capacity in the Spa and relaxation areas.
Ahead of our opening, we have taken the time to rethink our processes and introduce new measures to keep our members and team safe and to maintain the highest cleanliness standards and adopt the best health and safety practices to keep our fitness community safe and sound.
When we get the go-ahead, we’ll evaluate if we feel comfortable safely reopening our Club.
As soon as we do, we’ll let you know!
Distance Not Distant
We are looking forward to welcoming our guests back, and although we’ll be physically distancing, our warm and welcoming hospitality will shine through.
We have taken the necessary steps to space out furniture and seating in public areas. We ask that our guests please adhere to the 2-metre safe measures we have introduced, to keep our guests and teams safe.
We’d ask all our guests to respect the measures we have put in place to keep everyone safe.